Monday, December 10, 2007

Screwed AGAIN!

Everyone has heard the joke begging somebody to please give Bush a blowjob so we can impeach him. Along that same line of thinking, why couldn’t we impeach the entire administration along with many members of congress for being whores? (No offense meant to sex workers) After all, we keep giving them our money and they repeatedly give it to us!

(If you want to correct me by telling me that Clinton was actually impeached for lying, not a blow job, buzz off. I already know that but now that lying to the American people or a grand jury is no longer an impeachable offense, I am trying desperately to find out what is an impeachable offense.)

Once again, it looks like the Democrats are going cave in to Bush on funding the war. In a deal that could be completed as soon as today, Bush gets funds to continue his misadventures in Iraq without any timetable for withdrawal and the Democrats get $11 billion, half the money they wanted for domestic spending programs.

Before rushing to judgment, keep in mind the details regarding the war funding compromise come from Stenie Hoyer via the Washington Post and I would not be surprised to find out he stretched the numbers on congressional support to further the blue dog agenda. It wouldn’t be the first time Hoyer leaked details that later turned out to be bogus. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of hope that this will turn out any differently than past Iraq funding votes. If all goes according to past performance, many democrats are already chomping at the bit to vote in favor of the compromise and then rush home for the holidays. But just to be fair, I will wait to hear what others have to say before totally giving up AGAIN. Meg

1 comment:

GDAEman said...

Oh Meg. Your language is making me blush.

I've been for impeachment, but now I've turned my attention to Criminal Prosecution - Video (3 min)